As a photographer just starting out based in Atlanta, Georgia, I provide a quick, friendly service as an alternative to your average "High Priced" photographer. I mainly cover the Metro ATlanta area, but am able to do photoshoots and events all over Atlanta.
Whether you are looking for modern wedding photography or stylish contemporary photography for your home, I provide service which revolves round you. My purpose is to make every photoshoot relaxing and fun and make you look great.
In 2010, modern photography is all about character, movement, personality and most of all - having fun! I aim to capture your personality, your character and what you are all about. If you are looking for something unique and that provides a unique statement about who you are, then email me at mbdavie@gmail.com or call me of 404-849-3895.
Photo sessions can be carried out in any location, indoor or outdoor. A favorite location is often ideal if it's a place where you are relaxed and comfortable.
An area in which I have a lot of experience is with headshots for actors, models and corporate clients. If you are looking for some new headshots for your portfolio or your latest casting call, then give me a call.
My prices and services are available via this website. If you like what you see then please get in touch. If you have any questions, please contact me via email at mbdavie@gmail.com.

0 comments:
Post a Comment